For a young single citizen, studying or making a career, his home needs to make her/him feel safe and his bed be clean and comfortable, his food be hygienic and his sleep be risk-free. Such an accomodation at optimum rent is rarely available because there is no government authority to crack down on the quality of services provided.
ADVANTAGE TO TENANTS:
- Any citizen can call and provide information about any illegal paying guest facility.
This call centre would immediately send the complaints to the concerned SDMs for immediate necessary action as per law.
- Periodic renewal of registration of previously registered paying guest facility annually after due inspection of the premises.
- The fire NOC and periodical fire inspections are mandatory in any paying guest accommodation so as to ensure the safety of the life and property.
- All the tenants are to be registered with the police.
- The police will regularly carry out checks and gather data about the number of tenants in a particular house.
- The SSP, Chandigarh would share the data of any abnormal number of tenants/guests with the concerned SDMs and also take independent action against them in accordance with the law.